A long time ago, there lived a family…
A family of noses…
They were like no other nose family, they were interested in other noses’ lives.
Some would say they were nosy.
The Nose Family is a new and original children’s book series for all the family to enjoy.
Children 3 years to 8 and all the family will love Best kids books GoodReads 5 stars!
Written and created by Costas Andreou.
The story begins in Nose Town where the nose family is so interested in everyone else’s lives apart from their own.
But times are changing, the noses are starting to busy themselves in their own lives with jobs and hobbies that they learn to love!
With beautifully vivid illustrations children will be immersed in the wonderful world of the noses.
KIKI will be in every The Nose Family book
For parents whose children sometimes get a little distracted when it comes time to read, there is KIKI the incredible little bird that likes to get up to mischief in every illustration!
The challenge is to find KIKI on every page while the story is being told. Sometimes he is easy to find but sometimes a little tricky!
- Children’s books about hobbies
- Fun and magical books for kids
- Children’s book series promoting diversity
- Books for children aged 3 to 8
- Books for children about hobbies
- Interactive children’s books
- Funny books for kids
- Children’s books promoting inclusivity
- Adventure books for children
- Children’s books promoting self-discovery
- Books for children about different cultures
- Children’s books promoting empathy
- Children’s books about friendship
- Children’s books promoting kindness
- Books for children about accepting differences